eBay stuff (Part 1)

How about headphones that are so difficult to drive you have to wire them to the speaker posts on your amp? That’s pretty archaic.

1 Like

Sold

1 Like

Ok, that’ll be £200 plus postage. I’ll pm you my PayPal details :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Well I am half-jaked so that’ll be about right for late night ebay trawling :grinning:

2 Likes

Like my SR34s?

A bit, but minus the energiser box, but plus 1970’s sci-fi styling, Wharfedale Isodynamics.

1 Like

2 pin DIN sockets :star_struck:

Plugs. But yeah, retro vintage, man!

Could some of our electrical wizards not knock up some type of a converter so you can use a normal headphone jack Rob ?

It’s got one Allan, the bit with the din plugs is like a short extension. They take some hoof to drive though, a normal socket on the front of an amp or component won’t do them justice, dedicated headphone amp would be needed.

I like 'em :+1:

I’m sure we could come to some mutually beneficial arrangement Allan, I do believe I’m somewhat in your debt ref the Felt CDs.

:thinking: ???

Tbh I don’t do enough serious headphone listening to do them justice and you don’t owe me anything for the CD’s Rob. :+1:

2 Likes

Rob, I have a headphone amp that was given to me by someone on the Wigwank a few years back, I don’t think it’s particularly brilliant, i’ve never used it, but if it’s any good to you you can have it. I will dig it out.

1 Like

1 Like

That’s really kind mate, but I’ve got some Sennheiser Momentums that work fine with everything, and I’d rather the Wharfedales went to someone who would use them.

No problem Rob.

https://store.hmv.com/technology/headphones-(1)/sol-republic-tracks-v10-white-headphones

:heart_eyes:

1 Like