eBay stuff (Part 1)

Odds are it’s a scam but…

Why do you think it’s a scam?

The M7 Phono is also keenly priced, but may also be a scam, and at 1500 miles each way it is a fair treck to collect…

Hmm, a dealer offered me a new one for £6.5k

I was tempted.

Afaik they are around 15 new, but I may be wrong

Even more, I believe, but sometimes real bargains can be had. I bought my KSL-Sfz SUT from him.

Very tempting at 6.5k then

I was so close to going for it, but had just spent rather a lot on other hi-fi stuff that I had to turn it down. I probably should have bought it, I would have realised a profit, if I ever sold it. Unfortunately that’s not why I buy stuff.

Looking at comparable prices, seems cheap? I’d need a step ladder to change records even on the desk top consul.

Go on you know you want one, a Mission 774LC made for Mission by Jelco, or as we now call it Linn Majik at what ever stupid price Linn charge.

https://www.audiot.co.uk/products/linn-majik-lp12-majik-arm-turntable-12935.aspx

110V and a few minutes to go, if it stays near the £277 price a bit of a bargain.

1 Like

Under £600 is a very decent price for that.

1 Like

Extraordinary

Seemingly Mr. MWS and the Pompey Center are twined with Italy. In the mind garden Mr. MWS has been twined with frolicking Italo Garrard milf for 6.5 minutes - A new personal best.

6 Likes

As it says,

The turntable in the photos isn’t included in this auction

One must come to the conclusion that the woman is…

1 Like

You need to up your game,i’m happy to sport a syrup and lie suggestively on the moors for pies

8 Likes

Italo Garrard Milf. :joy:

4 Likes

Damn fine car as well as thighs.

Thanks

5 Likes

Does that include the time she spent changing frocks ?

VB

1 Like

Blast your forensic eyes - Yes. :grinning: