eBay stuff (Part 1)

Too good to be true. Cash on collection only. Take a bodyguard.

1 Like

He’s a local guy who regularly lists hi fi for sale, he’s just said he will take £200.

He’s had it on for £350 for a few weeks.

I certainly like the look of it. Surely worth a punt at £200?

Is he a burglar? Can he get me an Audio Research Ref 6 for £750?

:grin:

2 Likes

I’ve just found out that he lives about 200 yards from me.

Might be worth a demo then!

He only steals quality gear :smiley:

2 Likes

At least he won’t have far to travel to get it back :+1:

10 Likes

its a good deal , but not a current model as toggle switches have been replaced with buttons . still a damm fine pre amp though , which i would have back anyday . i have had about 3 years with modwright pre amps , single and 2 box 36.5

Now sitting in my rack, very good cosmetic condition. Works very nicely apart from a slightly noisy volume control. Sounds excellent.

16 Likes

That is a nice looking amp. Is the wooden sleeve in good condition?

Result!

Had one about 10 years ago,nice amp

1 Like

I agree with Wayne :confused:

Heck of a result :+1:

Just a couple of light scratches, could probably need re finishing, tbh when it’s in situ it looks great.

1 Like

Where’s the photo then? It’s all about the money shot and not the build up…:angry:

12 Likes

this toggle switch 36.5 pre is now 1400 pounds in malvern . apparently it was bought 7 years ago ex dem from audio emotion . and has packing and usual plastic remote

if i wasnt quite so pleased with the freya pre , i might just have dived down and and got it

1 Like

Yep I’m tempted as it’s just down the road, but I’m having a demo of an Allnic preamp next week and fancy I’ll like that better.