eBay stuff (Part 1)

if it helps I’ll be throwing a few quid your way soon!

Slightly underestimated the shipping weight.

1 Like

Also, that picture is an old one from a pair for sale at a European dealer. Bit odd.

I did say if genuine, I have no idea if they are, or not. They do seem relatively cheap.

Pretty easy for me or one of my friends to go check them out to see if genuine and condition etc.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-JBL-4333-Studio-Monitors-pair-VERY-RARE-Reduced-to-sell/183694067566?hash=item2ac505076e:g:4akAAOSwzzVbJ8gV:rk:21:pf:0

They were 250 more expensive for the last 3 times he has listed them. Somebody will pay £1500 I guess.

Lovely, just like mine except pro. Local to me, if anyone wants me to check them out or pick them up (needs to be a time convenient to both me and Pete!)

If you are serious about them, check the drive units thoroughly, as if it’s studio and full range it is likely to have been trashed for hours on end.

Make sure you buy them.

Did wonder that, not sure how long they have been in domestic use. Not serious, just exploring next speaker ideas, and thinking something of this vintage is where I’d head. Possibly Tannoys/JBL, but need to hear a few first.

Feel free to come and hear mine, although I have taken them digital active. I have L300s, the domestic version of those 4333s

2 Likes

@Beobloke?

For people who want to make their room smaller.

Nice little thing. :heart_eyes:

One of the very few pairs of speakers Focal ever made that are good.

This was in our local auction house last week.

I have to admit I didn’t pay it much attention.

It turns out it was one of these & made £1050.

:astonished:

VTA looks high anyway.

3 Likes

Was the horn part included?

I don’t know, I didn’t notice it. It was tucked away on the bottom shelf of a rack so the horn could’ve been there. I didn’t actually notice that wooden bit in front that carries the stylus assembly which also seems to have been there on the side.

You could’ve recreated that image with Patch before he shagged it.

2 Likes