I now have the wants for the Yamaha amp that Robā€™s mate is selling :thinking:

1 Like

Havenā€™t you bought that yet?

1 Like

yes , it looks well worth buying

Which pair of H2s is that for? :rofl:

Step up.from H6s.

:astonished:

Cheaper to buy it here too, there might well even be a frequent flyer discountā€¦

Looking to get my first MC to fit my Rega arm, default would be a Hana SL, wondering if this may be a good option;

1 Like

Sound is good, condition is rubbish?

I like them. Not quite up to the SL though.

1 Like

Going to go for SL :+1:

3 Likes

Wise move.

Gumtree Glasgow

JBL L96 - need refoaming but still quite cheap I think. She has a Pioneer a80 too. Also a Systemdek 11X with an AT arm I think.

Wish I had the space for these. Theyā€™re just round the corner from you Allan @spacehopper

3 Likes

Thatā€™s the same Systemdek I bought when I first took the plunge into the hi-fi rabbit hole albeit with a Linn Akito arm.

I prefer the look of my Sony SS-7200ā€™s to the JBLā€™s :+1:

You need to stop trawling Gumtree old boy - your system is amazing. :grinning:

1 Like

Arghā€¦I fell in love with Oldiusā€™ L96s at Salford but Iā€™d need a new source and amp to get them to sound good :frowning:

1 Like

I know I should because I have zero space for any more kit so itā€™s a futile pastime but old habits die hard.

1 Like

Iā€™ve five pairs of speakers here so youā€™re welcome to try any of them for a change - they range from shabby to new thoā€™ :grinning:

:heart_eyes: Thanks for the offer Allan. Thatā€™s very good of you. Iā€™d love to hear the Sony SS-7200s one day. I came close to buying a pair when I was living in Edinburgh but I dithered too long.