eBay stuff (Part 1)

Yes at Cranage.

If you are feeling brave and have a rashness for living on the edge, there is a Mr Liang for sale at the old place.

Good luck and donā€™t wear rubber shoes.

Filled with hydrocyanic acid, the toxic plant and seeds can cause sleepiness, delirium, and death.

:thinking:

1 Like

Some type of new Shakti stone I presume?

1 Like

I was bidding on that when it was an auction and then he ended it saying he was going to relist it at Ā£1500 but listed at Ā£1650.

Unless Iā€™m wrong didnā€™t think it was worth much more than Ā£600-800

Think his knobs are bigger than yours

I would say Ā£700, but no more.

Nice.

Sadly, fucked up SL600s

Flawed speakers from Celestion, ribbon good everything else crap.

Could be a bargain.

2 Likes

AV8 seems to be making a bit of a dogs breakfast of selling it. I get that he doesnā€™t want tyre kickers, but heā€™s coming across as a bit of a wanker (I have no idea if he actually is or not).

he`s been around for years . i bought something off him years ago and he was fine

Like I said, I have no idea (about most stuff tbh), and maybe heā€™s just getting a bit frustrated with the usual PFM threadcrappers.

however on reading the thread again i can see what you mean

1 Like

He has just left a very nice message on my thread for the Clearaudio. Nice touch that when he is trying to shift an expensive turntable too.

1 Like

Itā€™s a farce of an advert (s).

You just put it up and stick a price on. And mark as sold when paid.

The endless explanations, and vagueness, are making it all a but odd. Instead of being a for sale, itā€™s like the private ramblings of a confused mind, leaking out as words. Iā€™m sure he means well but heā€™s not articulating it quite as clearly as he wants!

2 Likes

His thread has had all the noise removed, I think he was just getting pissed off with the usual dickheads over there.

Heā€™s been hokey cokey advertising that TT for the last few years. Paul is a nice guy, but he doesnā€™t appear to understand that pulling the advert every five minutes doesnā€™t exactly build confidence.

Exactly. Keep it simple. Facts. Price. Leave.
The withdrawal from sale saga was only ever going to go one wayā€¦ and being so distinctive itā€™s something that people wonā€™t forget.

You have to question why so many potential buyers have walked away over the many adverts he has done.