eBay stuff (Part 1)

Ooh yes! Sadly I’m not on Faceache so can’t do much about it.

£500, no idea if that is an OK price or not.

I bought a sony TTS3000 for £35 at Tonbridge one year - Stupidly I broke it into bits.
They look very similar. I think £500 is too much but that seems the way things like this are going. I think the market for top dollar record decks is quite small.

That is the reason I never canabalise anything. Just sold an old tape deck that didn’t work but looked funky for £120, the market for old shite is stupid. 1970’s stuff seems to be rising so fast in value, especially if it’s brushed silver facia with lots of random knobs.

4 Likes

Forum tagline.

11 Likes

Optimistic. I’ve lost interest again.

Look at the 3rd pic :nauseated_face:

7 Likes

9 Likes

Any news Dave?

Dave has shut the pod bay doors.

1 Like

Always liked these based on looks, any good?

Arm is a bit manky. TT is OK, not as good as the 124, which is not as good as the 401 Garrard. The ones I have heard are a bit midrangy, with the extremes dropping off a tad. Nicely made as is most Thorens stuff and plenty of parts and people supporting it.

1 Like

looks like there is water damage to the base, not the end of the world I suppose.

It’s not worth £900 either - £250 is steep

2 Likes

Think the electronics could be hit or miss

1 Like

That is premium price and I would expect imaculate at that price. Looking at his other stuff, he has a lot of crap at stupid prices. I would look for a nicer one.

1 Like

Didn’t get on with mine.

A bit shall we say, err, pedestrian.

I’m surprised it was there long enough for it to make an impression! :grin:

2 Likes

I reckon it made nearly a couple of months, possibly.

Blimey! How is the Technics?

1 Like