Nowhere near. More like level with Berwick.
Stronzetto has just been spotted breaking all land speed records cross country to S cunt horpe where he continued unabated off the dock. Last seen thrashing wildly in a front crawl style motion heading NNW across the North Sea. Destination unknown to all but a select few!
Is it not meant to be taut, goatse-style?
In my experience it depends on how old it is and how much action it has seen!
You in your early twenties Stu?

…reminds me of one of my exes…
You went out with a DFS sofa?
That was one of the more generous things said of her…
Ha! That was the first thing I thought of when I saw it. I recall visiting Tate modern when it opened & seeing that. Spectacular object.
I’m sure she spoke highly of you too 

VB
Were you the teacher Pete?
I think this entrant maybe slightly frivolous but I havent heard it yet.
Hahaha ahh yes.
Lol, I did learn some stuff. Don’t worry, it was More about nasa levels of soldering quality. Fascinating, really.
You mean we don’t have NASA levels of soldering on the Supremo?
I kept myself back to medical grade. ![]()


