F1 Manager 2021

Jarno has awoken.
Rejoice!

2 Likes

I was 10ms out on pole time, not sure I will ever get closer than that

1 Like

Boom - nice one

Aside from someone not actually playing, I have remained resolutely last throughout the season, and with a pole time in excess of 8 minutes out (howTF are they calculating that!?), that is not going to be changing any time soon!

Poo!

Seems this really wasnā€™t the weekend to drop MacLaren and RedBull for Merc and Merc

That sound you can hear is someone cackling

Edit: oh great!!

Havenā€™t done the maths but that might have worked out for youā€¦

1 Like

Just about. Had been hoping for a windfall though. Itā€™ll cost me the next few races I think

Bottas needs to do better for you, Perez for me.
Iā€™d say youā€™ve got the edge there.
For the time beingā€¦ :thinking:

1 Like

Christ, good weekend for Sam

Max to Lewis and a 1 point lead

Tight at the top - any of the top 5* could win it, just needs a fair wind (and an excel sheet)

(* no, not you Paul)

I didnā€™t see that one coming.
Shit, just seen even Paul scored more points that me last race. :rage:

:joy: donā€™t I know it!

Suzuka = might be wet - might be VERY wet - might be dry and grey and cool - might be sunny and hot - might be all of those over the course of the weekend . . . . . . good-luck double-guessing this one kids!

1 Like

Isnā€™t it Turkey next ? Or has that been cancelled ?

1 Like

Turkey IS next.

1 Like

Jings Crivens! Youā€™re right of course - thought it was a bit previous, but Jarno has Suzuka on F1Manager.info!

Getting the impression his heart isnā€™t fully in it any moreā€¦

It hasnā€™t been for a long time. It has the makings of an excellent fantasy game, TBH - itā€™s rare that such games require one to steadily build the team through the season - I like it

If I knew what the actual fuck I was doing, and if had a pot to piss in, Iā€™d make him an offer. Too many ifs, Iā€™m afraid. What what

1 Like

Agreed - itā€™s a nice combo of blind luck, knowledge and skill that makes it feel (however wrongly in my case) that youā€™re in with a chance for most of the season. Itā€™s certainly something that could be easily monetised by an owner who knows what heā€™s doing (me neither).

And I must just moan: losing Suzuka this year is fucking batshit and Iā€™m honestly gutted - love that race, love its wildcard weather, love the barmy, super-enthusiastic Japanese fans / but crowbarring-in #1 terrorism-funder, Saudia Arabia: peak cuntishness - fuck the FIA, and fuck SA!

Thatā€™s better.

2 Likes

Rain forecast for this weekend.

Another Bottas masterclass lies ahead. So happy to have double Merc

FML

Still time to switch to Russell.

1 Like

Arse. Was hoping theyā€™d wait til Mexico :-/