Fantasy F1 2024

whilst we are waiting on last weeks results to appear and the pit lane to re-open for new members to join, I thought this two graphs were quite interesting

1 Like

Just wait til they find out that Jarno is, in fact, Christian Horner

yeah! I am top of the league with 2 points, yes really!

world leader is on 3 :+1:

its going to be a v slow start to the season…

Hopefully he’ll make Red Bull cheaper when Horner, Newey and Verstappen leave. :smiley:

1 Like

pit lane has reopened for next GP

looking at world ranking, and one player managed to score 34 in the last race, which appears to be McLaren chassis or engine, but I cant work out how they could have bought it after getting 1 point in the first race unless they didn’t have a full team, and kept a load of cash in the bank… I see that somebody has asked Jarno how that was possible

1 Like

Maybe they banged the pole time?

If it’s not having a full team from the start then that shouldn’t really be possible…right?

Either way…it’s a different game this year. Pole bonus’ aside, the chances of us having a full Red Bull team come season end is highly unlikely

1 Like

10M bonus for exact pole time, and team that had RB chassis or engine and the numbers just work out

V different game, and i have already realised my team selection strategy wasnt great :confused:

V long way to go yet

You two monstering it at the front, neck-and-neck at a mighty 5 points! :laughing:

What a fucking season - in every possible sense!

It’s a race to who can get McLaren first…And then hope they don’t wet the sheets the race you get them

Any hope we (I) had tbat RB would be in the mix are kayboshed, so I don’t think it’ll be me

Anyone who who went Poundland shite and kept the cash is sitting pretty

:wink::+1:

Season over!!?? Well played, Simon.

It was A) save the cash or B) bet on RB

A won

If changing my name to Simon by deed poll makes me the winner… :grinning:
With love
Steve Shipbastard

2 Likes

Not me, i also kept the cash, Hulk will have gained a few points again, but nothing like Piastri for @rmsshipbroker

And VER buggered my pole time :roll_eyes: i was quite close to 2nd

1 Like

I dunno how I got you two mixed up, but my most sincere apologies go to whichever one of you most offended :sunglasses:

1 Like

The other guy, called Steve. :smiley:

1 Like

I changed my pole time on Friday to 1.15.911
Max did 1.15.915
Checked just now - my time hadn’t been saved…

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

This does not please Gaga. :open_mouth:

1 Like

You don’t come here for the hunting, do you!

Unlucky, again, Paul :-/

(I wasn’t even remotely close to the pole this week)

1 Like

Results are posted, pit lane open, and well done to everybody else :roll_eyes: particularly Built by Badgers :clap:

1 Like

It really is a struggle to get out of the doldrums this year!

1 Like