Fantasy F1 Manager 2019 - The Horror Continues

The game which we find ourselves playing for lack of alternatives is live for 2018

Those who have previously registered / played are automatically kept in the game / leage(s) to which they were previoulsy a part.

For those who are new to the game, head over to https://f1manager.info/ and setup your team.

Pick 2 drivers, 1 engine, 1 chassis and one stab at the pole time per race - these are the source of points / dosh with which to (painfully slowly) upgrade you team from the honest-to-God shite that’ll consist of your team for the first few races.

Or, for some, most of the season, eh Oz?

The league is called Hifiwigwam and I think the code is Scalford. The team owner, IIRC, is a) occasionally of this parish, b) female, and c) married to an occasionably-loveable gobshite, also of this parish.

Best of luck, etc etc

1 Like

Does Sodders know this?
(Married, that is, he knows he’s a gobshite…)

1 Like

Fxt for accuracy

I forgot the first race :open_mouth:

And you are still ahead of me…bastard!

1 Like

Oooh, that’s gotta sting…

Not as much as the fact that you’re on the podium. :sob:

A fluke, rest assured, and still a long way behind Dana and Martin :+1:

Trust me, the whole game’s a fluke… :grinning:

1 Like

So flukey, in fact, that quite a few pussycats in our league are too timid to reveal what their teams is

1 Like

Haha, cheek! I hid mine after trying to look at yours…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sainz wasn’t a good choice btw…:scream:

There I’m revealed… lol…

Lot of truth in that - you need to guess lucky for the first handful of races or you are fucked for the rest of the season.

2 Likes

Indeed. Over analyse at your peril.

This,I’ve been quite lucky in that regards in seasons gone

The F1 site say they’re gonna launch a fantasy game soon :+1:t2:

1 Like

So Craig, are you going to keep your team hidden?

Eh?

Oooh, keep us posted :+1:

I tried the Autosport game the last couple of years. It’s pants.

Are you partaking of F1 manager? Couple of IDs there now that I don’t immediately recognise.

I am.