Fantasy F1 Manager 2019 - The Horror Continues

Yes it’s crap isn’t it, and yes you’ll probably score better than me this race! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Updated now, my Haas boys gave you one hell of (only 7 points :face_with_raised_eyebrow: ) a beating.

(I earned a mill on pole time though. That has to count for something? Pole earnings up to nearly 2.5m now. Not that it helps me a great deal, but hey.)

Yes well done, I did a really stupid thing and sold Perez and rebought the Hulk…:cry:

Looks like some players have already got Red Bull chassis and I expect them to start pulling away as I can afford bugger all now…

Bollox, that’s me stuffed…

whistles

I upgraded to Mercedes on Friday…

3 Likes

Welcome to the club. We have lovely cushions to comfort the ring sting

1 Like

I’m back up to 8th!

I was very lucky just managed to scrape up to the Ferrari chassis, the rest of my team is all Haas, lol…

1 Like

Yeehah, on the podium.
Max, I’ll happily have your babies… :-):grin:

1 Like

Thank you.
(Now watch them go and do the one-two at Silverstone…)

1 Like

Very close between the top two and midfield, much like the real thing. :smiley:

Oooo 3rd place.

I don’t know who Built by Badgers is (could be Cloffo?) but unlucky fella - it got close at the end

Special congrats to Dana for totally blowing a massive lead. Done with quite some style though, and that’s what counts

It’s @rmsshipbroker no?

You’re right, of course.

Sorry about that, Steve

No problem mate, a pleasure doing battle with you. Made it onto the podium at last.
It must be the only race where i was hoping the Red Bulls would drop out… :wink:

Yeah, I got a bit punty at the end :slight_smile:

1 Like

Irrespective of the results I do find it enhances my enjoyment of the races. Normally I wouldnt care what Grosjean does…
Look forward to joining battle next year. :+1:

Completely forgot about this after the first few races. Can only assume I came stone dead last.

Even Oz beat you