Fatberg of utter drivel and fekin' fish puns a.k.a Jim's jokes

12 Likes
2 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

9 Likes

11 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: I don’t know why but this had me howling.

1 Like

11 Likes

Some people are so judgemental, I can tell who they are just by looking at them.

6 Likes

Anything but metric… :grin:

2 Likes

IMG-20230330-WA0000

8 Likes

Saw this on FB and for some reason was reminded of you @Jim.

9 Likes

@Valvebloke been browsing the Erotic section again ?

Not me gov.

I once met a couple of union staff, from the place I used to work, on a management course. In the bar one evening one of them told a story of a guy he’d been supporting in a disciplinary process. Apparently he was the manager of some small admin group or other and all of his staff were female. They all shared an open-plan office. The story was he’d taken to getting his todger out while sitting at his desk, to begin with very surreptitiously. It seemed he didn’t want any of his staff to notice. But as time went by (months) he became more, um, bold and eventually the women were convinced he was tossing himself off. Complaints. Disciplinary. He’d more-or-less 'fessed up and it was clear he was going to be fired. The union were trying to get the best deal for him.

Someone on the course asked if sacking was automatic. The union guy said “in the circumstances, pretty much”. Then someone asked whether he’d be allowed to quit. “No. It’s dismissal.” “Oh” said a voice from the crowd. “Dishonourable discharge then.” :grin:.

9 Likes

Scientists have just managed to weigh a rainbow.
Turns out to be pretty light.

4 Likes

But can they weigh a pie?

2 Likes
5 Likes

sorry…

8 Likes

1 Like

20 Likes