Fatberg of utter drivel and fekin' fish puns a.k.a Jim's jokes

10 Likes

Anyone who has worked on a car will understand. :rofl:

4 Likes

What are the most dangerous type of canoes?
Volcanoes

2 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

11 Likes

Oof!

1 Like

9 Likes

5 Likes

I was sat on the edge of the bed last night, pulling off my boxers before hopping in for fun times with the Missus when she said “You spoil those dogs.”

7 Likes

1 Like

Sorry, but that’s pish

3 Likes

Don’t get the joke

6 Likes

Just a poor taste joke hinting Paul O’Grady abused animals. That’s how I read it anyway. ( which he obviously didn’t )

1 Like

I think it’s also riffing on how abuse victims feel able to speak out when their abuser has died.

I don’t find it offensive btw, it’s like something that Frankie Boyle might come out with.

1 Like

So offensive. Can’t stand the cunt.

2 Likes

Yeah, I get that he’s not for everyone Mick.

1 Like

A couple made a deal that whoever died first would come back and inform the other if there is sex after death.
Their biggest fear was that there was no afterlife at all.
After a long life together, the husband was the first to die. True to his word, he made the first contact:
" Marion … Marion "
“Is that you, Bob?”
“Yes, I’ve come back like we agreed.”
“That’s wonderful! What’s it like?”
"Well, I get up in the morning, I have sex. I have breakfast, and then it’s off to the golf course.
I have sex again, bathe in the warm sun, and then have sex a couple of more times.
Then I have lunch (you’d be proud - lots of greens). Another romp around the golf course, then pretty much have sex the rest of the afternoon. After supper, it’s back to golf course again.
Then it’s more sex until late at night. I catch some much needed sleep, and then the next day it starts all over again.
“Oh, Bob! Are you in Heaven?”

"No – I’m a rabbit in Kent”

14 Likes

4 Likes