Feckin' Weather

The lightest of lightest dustings here in Kingston Upon Thames.

It’ll fuck the trains.

1 Like

A couple of brief hail showers, but no snow yet.

Although, I expect you’re looking for more ‘local’ comments, rather than 800 miles North of Kent :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Its a white out here, at least 8mm. :+1:

3 Likes

3-4cm so far in Brizzle

A light dusting starting to form in Hampstead. If it continues the news media will head to Primrose Hill or Parliament Hill fields for the usual photo ops in the morning.

Falling heavily here. Update to follow…

What’s with all this metric crap when we are having serious discussions about the depth of British snow. Metric snow is for wimps. Stick to to the proper imperial stuff that has the capability of causing real carnage on the streets and our railway system.

They only manage over there because they do some planning stuff or something.

Wimps, all of them.

5 Likes

Been snowing for the last few hours in Hove.
This is not that normal!

Rain here but no snow yet

I have the car ready in case it snows, mustn’t miss an opportunity for essential travel!

1 Like

2-3cm in south Cardiff.

3 flakes of snow in London so naturally the trains are thrown into complete chaos #polarvortex

3 Likes

Naff all here much to the disappointment of the kids.

3" here. So everything’s covered but there shouldn’t be any excuse for disruption really. As I was out sweeping it off my front steps the kids from further up the street were whooping and saying surely this means a day off school. Their mum was having none of it. Our milkman still hasn’t arrived though. Bad show.

Forecasters say there might be a bit more to come. Or not.

VB

Heavy fall overnight. Awoke to 5 imperial inches of snow this morning.
I’m deciding whether work is “essential”. In reality, I only have to struggle on dodgy roads as far as the M40 (about 6 miles) where all will be golden.

No snow, just what is left from a few days ago. -1 though.

Armageddon a few minutes ago…

5 Likes

I think we had snow overnight but it’s pissing down with rain now so if there was any it’s melted.

OMG. You must have had drifting !

VB

1 Like

12-15cm outside my office window in Bristol, and still snowing. Eschewed pedal power this morning and drove instead. Schools closed. Afternoon sledging beckons.