Football

The other area he’s been absolutely shit on is selling great players to direct rivals. WTF?

I mean, when they want to go, they want to go but lobbing half your team at United, City and Chelsea is disgusting!

2 Likes

Any sign of Wenger walking/running?

I can’t see W£ng£r walking

I’d rather he ran tbh, makes a more challenging target.

1 Like

Will retire due to slight health concerns at the end of the season, gives both sides an out.

Chelsea, 24% posession. Christ.

As other teams follow suit, Pep will have succeeded in bringing the excitement of La Liga to the PL.

2 Likes

Ye don’t win games with posession. If Chelsea get a point out of it they would be fairly happy probably.

I wasn’t suggesting that you do. I was expressing surprise that a “possession” team like Chelsea have had 24% possession.

1 Like

They appear to be deliberately not bothering to fight to get possession back. Happy to let City knock it around.

Ha! that goal should change things.

1 Like

Seems I am talking bollocks. I should try and stop that. Must be irritating.

My weeks prediction;
City will win the title against Utd on April the 7th,think it would be the earliest any team has won it.

I hope so, it’s like watching paint dry.

Sadly, I think another is needed from from City for Chelsea to open up.

1 Like

Chelsea have a shot on target!

Fortunately, Courtois saved it

Are Chelsea just looking to ‘keep it respectable’ or something?

1 Like

Looks that way. Unless they are going to give it a go in the last 10.

I can understand a bottom six club playing like this, but Chelsea? Pathetic.

That has to be the easiest game this season for City. By a country mile.

Looks like they’re Europa cup bound. Good enough for them for dishing up shite like that.

1 Like

Not a single shot on target.

Top 4 sorted then. Chavs and The Arse miss out.

Man U have spent nearly as much and are nowhere near the team that City are.
It’s easy to say City have spent a lot in a short period but any team would need to do that to catch up. Look at the sustained investment in playing resources year on year under Ferguson when we had Manu and a n other then the rest. That was SPL or Later Liga.
Abramovic swings between supporting his manager / buying players and then trying to emulate the Mike Cashley school of club ownership!
Hope after that match Neville and Carragher again call the premier league a joke!