Football

Yes, for about the last 4 years.

1 Like

The bad news is that although heā€™s retired from radio, heā€™s continuing on MOTD :roll_eyes:

Police investigating a 50p coin thrown on the pitch at a yesterdayā€™s West Ham United game have discovered it was in fact a hostile takeover bid.

:thinking:

12 Likes

That game between Chelsea & Liverpool on 5th May could be huge. Spurs also have City & Chelsea to play.

He never reacted with such speed as a player!

1 Like

Bye bye Jamie - what a plum.:crazy_face:

Those West Ham lads are a bunch on lightweights. If you are going to invade the pitch, make sure youā€™re packing heat and can affect the result.

Disgusting twat. Sack him.

Showing his class.

ftfy

Time for Kenny to get the t shirt printing press warmed up.

2 Likes

Shouldā€™ve got out and kung-fu kicked the mobile phone-waving quilt. Heā€™d have been a national hero.

Itā€™s a poor show and he knows it. I would sack him immediately.

But hey on another day Iā€™d have gobbed on the twat, sometimes itā€™s far better than punching someone on the nose

Heā€™ll probably get off with a suspension but both of them should be getting a visit from the police for driving without due care and attention.

ā€œBit of banterā€ and having his mobile ready to film the whole thing. :thinking:

Should be points and a fine but heā€™ll 10 grand from the Mirror and a pat on the back from his Manc. mates.

I think spitting on someone is assault too isnā€™t it ?

I must admit , when I heard about it on radio and read his apology i thought he must have really been verbally abused. But it was hardly anything. Heā€™d have faced far worse from the terraces every week.

What a knob !

1 Like

He does have previous for getting rattled. Remember when he lobbed a coin that someone chucked at him back into the crowd during a derby?

Also, if you believe the incident played out as per the story in the Mirror, wellā€¦

1 Like

None of this excuses anything, I should add.

1 Like

The video Iā€™ve seen certainly suggests there was just some gentle banter - nothing rude or agressive from the driver.

Well thatā€™s absolutely put that to bed hasnā€™t it, Paul?

The camera never lies.:wink:

The Mirror definitely want the bloke filming it while driving to look like a steaming arsehole. Definitely.