Football

If Cabbaye goes, I’d have him at Selhurst Park

He’s a very good player. I haven’t really understood why he’s stayed at Stoke as long as he has.

1 Like

A real talent but lacks the work rate that Pep, Jose, Klopp etc expect.

he’d do well at Arsenal

Interesting

Nothing about Man Utd or Mourinho could ever be considered interesting.:triumph:

1 Like

more in the queue for Everton to try

Newsflash - Paul Lambert is shit.

Hardly news to any club he’s tried to manage.

Let’s wait until the transfer window is closed before you snigger too hard. Spuds might look a bit silly without their current manager and one or two of their higher profile players.

Early goal needed tomorrow,if not,it could be an extremely boring match.

1 Like

Phil Jones.:scream::scream:

Apparently one of the three best English centre backs, along with one guy who can’t get in the Chelsea team and a bloke from City who always makes a mistake
Excellent

1 Like

Without doubt one of the best matches i’ve ever seen

4 Likes

Dullsville

:frowning_face:

It was brilliant. Fully deserved. Now for next season. :heart_eyes:

Love seeing the manure beaten. Add a Jose and it’s even more lush.

2 Likes

Shearer wins the lapel hole arms race by not taking part.

3 Likes

As expected, a drab bitty affair won by the odd goal. Chelsea deserved it having done a bit more than Utd but not a game that’ll live long in the memory.

Fucking Sanchez. What does he do? What is he for? Hasn’t played well for more than a year & we got rid of a properly talented player (who Jose didn’t know how to use) for him. They need to move him on along with a few others this summer. More than anything Jose needs to hire someone (like Quieroz) who can actually coach them to play offensively. They are still slow & utterly clueless going forward.

I liked his suit for once, and really liked Wright’s green tie and grey.

1 Like