For Sale: Kralk Audio TDB-2 Speakers

I bought these new from Alan at Kralk Audio around the same time as Mike @MJ2 bought his and have the same impression as Mike - they are superb speakers for not a lot of money.

I didn’t go for the magnetic grilles with mine and there is now a lengthy waiting list for Kralk speakers due to them being so popular so now’s your chance to jump the queue so to speak. :grinning:

From the Kralk website

The TDB-2 is a 2 way stand mounted speaker designed to give a detailed lifelike performance even at low to medium volume levels, suitable for small to medium sized rooms and finished in real Oak veneer and leather look Vinyl baffle.

The 4” bass drivers give a solid performance and the reflex port acoustic loading extend the bass to an unbelievable level for the cabinet’s diminutive size.

The new Planer ribbon tweeter gives a smooth and detailed presentation with excellent stereo imaging due to the position of the drive units and the mirror image cabinets.

A Tweeter level pad gives full control over the output from the tweeter so the user can balance the speaker system to the room acoustics or personal taste.

The crossover is a 6dB unit with Solen capacitors and Falcon acoustics air core inductors, all hard wired for extra reliability with high quality OFC wire.

Terminals are over size 4 way gold plated with 4mm banana plug capability.

The cabinets are 18mm braced chipboard with real wood veneer or paint finish, all internal bracing is screwed and glued for maximum rigidity and long life without rattles.

The TDB-2 is suitable for all music types, its ability to provide the full scale of the performance even at low volume is very impressive for a speaker of this size.

TDB-2 Spec

Bass drive units…………… 100mm
Tweeter…………………………70mm x 25mm Planer Ribbon
Crossover………………………12dB 4200Hz
Cabinet………………………….Bass reflex
Sensitivity …………………… 90 dB 1w 1m
Frequency range ………35Hz to 32kHz
Power handling. 60 watts RMS 120 peak
Ohms ……………………………8 Ohms nominal
L-pad…………………………….-16dB to +3dB
Dimension H x W x D………27.5 x 24 x 29cm
Weight ………………………….7.5kg Each

I only upgraded these to the Kralk TDB-6 courtesy of Mike and they’re too good sit in the loft unloved - will go for the same as Mike did with his £140 delivered ?

2 Likes

Ooh go on then I need some speakers for the bedroom

1 Like

Of course I would say this, but these really are bonkers good for the money.

Amazing things and Al’s a top bloke to deal with to boot

1 Like

Thanks Chris - I think you’ll love them. I’ll pm you :+1:

1 Like