FS: Clones Audio 25irh

Fabulous sounding and beautifully made integrated amplifier based on the 47Labs gainclone style.

50w per channel and will drive most speakers with a very clean but smooth sound.

I had particular enjoyment from both Proac 1SC and Tablette Anniverary and can imaging it being superb with Living Voice, Harbeth, Audio Note etc.

I have owned this particualy amp twice and have also had the original 25i and the 25ir - there are loads of amazing reviews of these versions on the net. This is the most powerful version he made, before he sadly stopped making amps to concentrate on mains stuff (presuambly much higher margins!!).

The pre and power sections have their own power supplies. The preamp and front display come on as soon as you switch the power on at the wall, but the power amp only comes on when you flick the green switch on the back by the IEC inlet.

In superb condition with remote. Although there a few buttons on the remote it only controls volume up and down and input change only. The other buttons have no effect as per the designers ‘less is more’ philosophy.

£475 + delivery

2 Likes

I have absolutely no use for this but want it all the same.

Hope this helps.

7 Likes

Me too

Could do a trade with an astra estate

1 Like

I’d never get insurance on such a powerful vehicle.:grin:

4 Likes

This is now sold. Feel free to lock or whatever.