FS - IWC 3521

IWC 3521 by Robert Seymour, on Flickr

IWC by Robert Seymour, on Flickr

I am looking to sell my IWC Ingenieur 3521 as I just dont wear it anymore, and looking to put the money towards some home improvements (New Shed!).

Purchased from TZ-UK in May 2018 (and owned by a few previous forum members), its been very accurate in my ownership, +/2 Seconds a day on average and I believe serviced in the last 5-years by Brendan (Webwatchmaker).

Some Information here:
http://www.moeb.ch/Ingenieur/12e_OCC.html

Size wise, its 34mm but wears a little bigger due to the integrated bracelet. Condition, it got a few small marks, please look at the photos, I’ve tried to show them best I can. Its been sized for a ~6.5" wrist, and I have two of the links spare I think.

Looking for £2100.

Socially distant collection from Faringdon, nr Swindon or I can post.

Straight sale, not interested in any swaps/trades I’m afraid.

8 Likes

Lovely! Very cheap too, I would probably put that up for £2750-£3000 if I had one for the window.

1 Like

Yeah, they do seem to be around the £3k mark plus but I don’t have the original box or papers.

Its probably better than my Rolex 15200, more accurate and generally feels nice to use on the crown and the bracelet is a lot tighter than the Oyster, but the Rolex was an engagement present from my wife, so reasons.

1 Like

That and it says ‘made in china’ on the back.

1 Like

I thought I 'shopped that out…

4 Likes

Hmmmm…34mm…is it the Ladies version then?

1 Like

Thinking about a watch for the weekends Jim? :grinning:

6 Likes

It’s the correct size, not a dinner plate.

3 Likes

Still here :slight_smile:

Still here and 2000 of your finest pounds.

Continue to be puzzled this hasn’t sold - v. good price, cheapest one I can see anywhere is £2,600 (+ duty and tax on landing), and not as nice.

I assume its just less popular size of IWC and not a great time to sell (people have less money, more job worry etc). I was planning on keeping it as an ‘investment’ but I’d rather put the money towards the house project (and possibly another older car…)

2 Likes

Understand mate. Too small for me, too, otherwise I’d have probably succumbed…

Then again, so would 20 other people before now!

Reduced to £1900