Glastobabble

Unusually and, even more so, worryingly, I find myself agreeing with you on this :thinking:

1 Like

By far and away the best performance this weekend.

1 Like

Are you on drugs? Thanks anyway.

Good question

Really enjoyed chemical brothers
Must of been fantastic to be there

1 Like

catch up time starting with Wu-Tang Clan - fantastic set, bloody brilliant

1 Like

just watched that. Really enjoyed it. Also noticed they are playing at Somerset House on 13th July…would have been rude not to…

1 Like

Watching Billie Eilish with my girls. A vanishingly rare moment of musical entente cordiale between all three of us.

2 Likes

Watching that too. Pretty good Glasto slot for one born this century!

1 Like

Damon Albarn is someone I just can’t like.

Roll on the Cure.

(This new stuff is like Chaz and Dave with a little polish)

1 Like

Always was a hint of that really. Park Life could easily have been the Gertcha for the 90’s.

1 Like

He just irritates me. Never had any time for anything he’s done. And this isn’t changing my mind one bit. He’s dying on his feet a bit with the crowd I think.
Loved Billie’s attitude and Kylie’s tears.

1 Like

Kamasi Washington on the West Holts Stage now :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::star_struck::star_struck::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Given the talent in the band, The Good The Bad And The Queen appears much less than the sum of its parts.

1 Like

I’m revising my opinion of DAs new stuff.
Its not just bad. It’s bloody dreadful.

Indulgent cack.

1 Like

It must be better than the first one then, which was utter shite.

1 Like

I can’t seem to find how to watch anything else on the red button other than Hozier.
Have to wander off until the Cure on BBC2

1 Like

I’ve had this problem all weekend. The only option when pressing the blue button is ‘exit’.

1 Like

Wu-Tang were excellent, definitely a highlight :+1:

1 Like

Fat Bob living up to the nickname these days, but aren’t we all? Glad to hear his voice is as good as ever.

Liking this set a lot so far.

1 Like