Good things (that restore your faith in humanity)

The only team of divers he’d lead would be muff divers.

VB

2 Likes

Give em a cockpunch for feeling the need to marry. Who the fuck makes a deal like that?

2 Likes
1 Like

There’s been a spate of these over the last couple of years. It’s a nice gesture but plenty of mileage for the business in good publicity.
The first time it happened I was impressed. Less so now.

made me smile

He should drop in on Liz and pick up his telegram

1 Like
7 Likes
6 Likes
1 Like

India v Pakistan, Yuzvendra Chahal and other great sportsmanship moments - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-45600292

1 Like

This refers to a young boy in our town who has been diagnosed with an incredibly rare type of leukaemia which can only be treated in America. His parents are doing a crowding fund appeal to raise the money required and in only a few weeks it has reached £125K. The local people and businesses are really getting behind this.

I’m going to do a “Guess the weight of the cabbage” down the local next weekend.

5 Likes

So, how are you going to get Nigel Farage to admit to his real weight? Or are you just estimating it?

7 Likes

I say old chap! That’s downright insulting to cabbages :rage:

2 Likes

Who ever said country life was dull ?

2 Likes

Wait for the report of the “curry and conker “ afternoon at Willey Village Hall with Lady Forestor in a few weeks. Been picking up conkers for days ready for this extravaganza.

And there is a “coffee and cribbage” competition planned.

Unfortunately I am busy for both so reports will be anecdotal.

2 Likes

can we all play?
I reckon you’re about 12.5 stone.

2 Likes

Have you forgotten that he was at Settle last weekend ?

VB

1 Like

Of course you can! It’s £1.00 a guess and if you win you you get to keep the cabbage.

But don’t worry, as VB hinted, you’re a long way off.

1 Like