Good things (that restore your faith in humanity)

https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/48385977_505241103316163_8132307166640996352_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=7d075ff93f274afe13eaa1bfa1b5be62&oe=5CA3F7B3

No lad, but a favourite wrench? Hmmm…

@maverick cheers mate :+1:

Met a wonderful community nurse in Kwik fit who was about 65 and done many many years and still loved her job , absolutely priceless

Following the recent O2 data outage, Giff Gaff my provider as means of an apology gave its customers the option of either free data or a financial contribution to a charity.

All things being equal 40% of customers opted for a charitable donation and nearly £400,000 has been raised for the homeless charity Crisis. Well done Giff Gaff.

15 Likes

Tesco Mobile just gave me 2GB of free data I won’t use. Wish they’d done something similar.

Same here.

Me too. Wasted

I’m wasted too.

what are we on about ?

4 Likes

It’s charidee, mate, but we don’t talk about it.

I’m on o2 , and they gave me 2 days free off my next bill. No option for a donation to charity. Well done to giff gaff. I know they use the o2 network , are they part of o2 ?

Talking about homeless charities, a cockpunch to the hotel in Hull!

1 Like

No, they’re nothing to do with O2, they just use their network.

1 Like

This fire is just round the corner from my flat in the past 90 mins. LFB and the Ambulance service provided a very large response. Fire was put out very quickly and luckily no serious injuries although a few people suffering from smoke inhalation and shock.

1 Like
4 Likes
5 Likes

What a great story.

1 Like

Saw this in the documentary about American children’s television host Fred Rogers Won’t You Be My Neighbour?
Think I have a speck of dust or something trapped in my eye . . .

3 Likes

19 Likes

Lump in my throat

6 Likes

Spit the ball back in the box then…:dog2::dog2::dog2:

6 Likes