Grenfell Fire

and another one, low rise Travelodge, no deaths so will be ignored

And already the new standards are being applied and aren’t fit for purpose. When will they ever learn. If the experts say 6 stories is the limit, why are they concerned when architects design buildings that come in below that to avoid the additional fire mitigating?

A risk based approach is needed, it’s not rocket science but it will cost a little bit more money. Standards are only as good as the last disaster, at best.

1 Like

Another near miss, this time people evacuating into a smoke filled communial passageway. The fire brigade says the evacuation procedures was to wait in their flats until the fire brigade came and got them.

It won’t be long before there are more deaths.

This has been happening for years. The system appears to be bent to fuck. But that’s OK for these cunts because they don’t have to live in these fucking places.

I specifically mentioned Grenfell in an email (where I copied in my MP) when I mentioned the lack of Fire Extinguishers and other Fire Safety measures. Even though “…fire risks…” we’re mentioned in the communication that I responded to.

I can forward you the whole lot to you if you like. It makes sobering reading.

It also reinforces my reasoning for not liking people in general.

As an aside, I’ve been on fire before. It fucking hurts and is as scary as fuck fighting the fire for oxygen. Breath harder and feel the heat in one’s mouth throat and lungs.

and another one, I so hope the Grenfell Inquirey come to the correct conclusions.

So it won’t happen. For our ruling classes buildings are are investment opportunities so maximising profit is all. Now If it was a legal requirement for the owner of the building to live in the building for 5 years…

Pickles, still a cunt.

Donut also referred to the victims as the 96.

Did you see him at the beginning of the session berating them & insisting that they shouldn’t keep him too long as he was busy today and had other things to do. He did reappear later and apologized for his earlier behaviour. Someone must have told him it wasn’t a great look. But he also, besides giving the Hillsborough number (96) instead of the actual number (72) and thereby insulting both groups, managed to describe the victims as nameless where they definitely aren’t. Evidently just couldn’t be arsed to do any prep for today. What a cunt.

3 Likes

This is the moment…

Exasperated at the cunts attitude here. Unbelievable.

The pause and response is perfect.

1 Like

:+1:

:+1:

And another one, nothing to see, management of high rise fire safety is fine etc…

Another lucky escape for many, unfortunately not for all. The outcome of this had been the fifth floor doesn’t bare thinking about,

1 Like