Hand Egg Ball(ocks)

Crikey, they were poor even with him! I didn’t think they would do brilliantly this season, but it’s a real struggle not

1 Like

Thought they would win the NFC East and then make a quick playoff exit. They have the easiest schedule in the league this season, but it’s going to be difficult now

Dolphins beating the Patriots, brilliant result. Tyreek Hill looks like a man who will do a job for them. Patriots look disorganised in defence. Time will tell if the fins can maintain any consistency.

2 Likes

This is a make or break season for Tua Tagovailoa . If the Fish don’t go deep into the playoffs, I think he’ll be moved in the off season.

1 Like

Holy shit, those Seahawks uniforms :rofl:

Didn’t have high hopes for this Broncos-Seahawks game, but if they keep up the pace of this opening quarter it should be quite entertaining :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That’s hurting my eyes,

:rofl:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen the losing team using their timeouts when the winning team is taking the knee. Bizarre.

Won the first week pool, which was nice :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Looking forward to Chargers@Chiefs tonight, on paper should be one of the games of the season :slightly_smiling_face: Won’t post any spoilers since I know most (all) of you won’t be staying up to watch.

Buccs v Saints is not that inspiring.
Wonder how many 3-0 there have been in the NFL?

Fight fight fight!
The most exciting thing that has happened in the game!

Low scores were common at one time, even into the 1980’s the running game and hang tough defences dominated the game.

1 Like

Dolphins@Ravens game has been pretty good. Actually closer than the current 35-14 Baltimore score sounds. Baltimore returned the opening kickoff for a TD and have scored on a couple of long plays.

1 Like

No suprise Brady throws a long TD pass in the 4th Quarter.
The Buccs don’t deserve to win this but Brady does his thing!

1 Like

Good, I need a Tampa win.

My other picks aren’t looking great so far :pray:

pick 6 for the Buccs should see them home

1 Like

Dolphins have tied it scoring 21 points in 6 minutes :flushed: 5 minutes left