Hand Egg Ball(ocks)

That catch by Pickens tho…

2 Likes

Yes, won’t see a better one this season :flushed:
That was astonishing

2 Likes

It’s hard to see Mitch Trubisky going too far, tbh, I think he’s a bit shit. But with Pickens and Claypool, do they have a chance? Every great QB has had a great TE/WR or two to make it look easy. But yeah their defence was indifferent as well, so meh.

But you never know if it’s just early season nonsense. For a short season sport, I find there is a huge difference in quality as you progress through the season.

1 Like

Waiting for Bills@Dolphins to start, should be epic :blush: Chiefs@Colts looks tempting too, but Indy’s sloppy season opening doesn’t bode well for them.

The Bills have looked great so far. I never find myself rooting for the favourites, but they’re difficult not to like, with great players in so many positions. It’s hard to see them going into any game as not the favourites.

1 Like

The Fish are hanging in well :slightly_smiling_face: So far :grinning:
Amazing stat of the day; the Bills have a TD on their opening drive eight games in a row. Their offence look likely to score every time they take possession this season (so far), and they have a stingy defence. Still lots of the season left, but it’s hard not to see them representing the AFC in the Super Bowl

PS, I know it’s the Fins but the fans of every other team in the league refer to them as the Fish. Drives Miami fans crazy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Nasty hit on Tagovailoa, be surprised if he’s not concussed

Great hold by Miami after an impressive Buffalo drive

Fuck sakes how many chances are Raiders going to throw away in the red zone :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Another great stop for Miami

What a game ! #FinsUp

2 Likes

Chiefs and Bills both lose. Wow! Well done to the Colts and Dolphins.

1 Like

I wanted a Buffalo win for gambling/money reasons. But, yes, that was a classic

1 Like

Packers@Bucs now. Might have a look at Jags@Chargers or Rams@Cards as well :crazy_face:

Wow, I wonder if Brady forgot the Bucs had no timeouts left? Hard to believe that just happened

Anyone watch Dolphins@Bengals? Tua took another very worrying head injury, this was scary to see . . .

NFL Players Association has launched its own investigation into how the Dolphins and the league handled Tagovailoa’s head injury against the Ravens and questioning why he was cleared to play in this game.
This could get very ugly for the league and the owners

I was away at the weekend and have just caught up with the highlight progs I recorded.
Some great games, couldn’t believe Brady got done for a delay of play.

Yeah I saw it, it’s gruesome.

I just don’t understand why he came back in the last game. He had the whole boxer’s jelly legs thing, he’d obviously suffered a brain injury. And the protocols give him a couple of weeks off, AIUI.

The one yesterday seemed to leave a lot of his body in spasm, that really didn’t look good. The Dolphins failed him IMO - they should have prevented him from playing. Given that this is America, it’s easy to see the possibility of some serious legal claim going down here.

1 Like