Hand Egg Ball(ocks)

They do, they made the Rams seem most ordinary. That said, as far as I can tell the Rams are indeed quite ordinary, which comes as a surprise to me. They’re just not able to move they ball and score.

1 Like

You watch Mahomes get the same protection against the Raiders tonight. TBF their only hope is that Max Crosby slams Mahomes hard enough into the dirt to send him into the tent.

I think that the official thought he saw head to head contact, as Brady’s head moved away from the tackler on contact. It was the wrong call, but I really don’t think there’s any big conspiracy.

I get that you’re partisan here, but that’s rather cunty

Head to head contact is a 15 yd penalty.
The official didn’t call this, he called ‘personal foul, roughing the passer’
Which it patently wasn’t

NFL is a contact sport, its part of the game. There are big hits to ball carriers all over the field, and QBs get extra protection.

The rules are there to make sure it remains fair.

Roughing the passer is 15 yards, and head to head contact with the passer would be called as roughing the passer.

But I agree, it wasn’t!

Bengals will be regretting going for it at 4th and 2.
You never bet against Tucker landing a FG,

Well a great game to watch last night Raiders at the Chiefs. Tough to lose by 1 pt after putting in a terrific performance - just why oh why did they go for the 2pt conversion :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yeah it was unfortunate, they were very good for much of the game. Jacobs was immense. My main issue with them was their policy of great coverage of Travis Kelce except when the Chiefs were in the red zone!

2 Likes

Here’s how well everyone’s predictions are going through week 5…

I hope we’re not betting men…

Unusually, all three live matches on Sky today are fairly juicy: Niners Falcons, Bills Chiefs and Cowboys Eagles. Makes a change that they pick the ones I want to see!

Bills Chiefs is a proper clash of Super Bowl contenders.

1 Like

Both great teams to watch as well. Probably be a shit game now!

1 Like

Wow 62 yard field goal! Amazing what is considered a makeable field goal in today’s game, at one time that would have been like a moon shot :crescent_moon:

Respect to the Falcons. The Niners had a beat up defence, including no Nick Bosa. But no excuses, Atlanta simply outplayed them and gained confidence as the game went on.

Even though the Eagles are undefeated, these two are clearly the best teams in the league right now.

JuJu having his best game as a Chief :slightly_smiling_face:

Great game. I had money on the Bills so happy with the result, but as a fan just great viewing :slightly_smiling_face: