Hand Egg Ball(ocks)

The interwebs are wondering why the likes of Bosa, Kittle, and McCaffrey are still playing so many downs

I understand that, they don’t need another injury

1 Like

Although I suppose it does give Purdey game time with the top players

1 Like

Niners can clinch their Division Thursday night against Seattle. Another Niners-Cowboys playoff meeting :slightly_smiling_face:

They shouldn’t have a problem with Seattle, who have done better than expected after losing Russel Wilson but they are getting exposed at the end of the season

Playoff ready :100:

The Niners look like real candidates to win the superbowl

1 Like

Why the actual fuck would the Panthers let Christian McCaffrey go? Was he just too expensive? To let him go for a few draft picks (and not even a first round) seems really odd. Did he demand to leave because they were such losers?

He had a couple of bad seasons due to injuries. Panthers weren’t sure what quality of player would be returning to the lineup, and right now they are rebuilding so the draft choices they got are more useful to them.

Any news of Deebo?

Unexpected start to the Vikings match…

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1602783608527376384?t=CWKokyjXbiYSC_TnPR1NHA&s=19

1 Like

Lol @ Vikings

I might watch something else for the 2nd half!

1 Like

Looks like the Vikings are waking up.

So glad I stuck with this!

Ha, took a gentleman’s nap at the end of the first half. Woke up and thought “hmm, seems to be an awful lot of cheering going on” and I could hear Don’t Stop Believin’ playing :joy:

1 Like

Wow!
What a win :laughing:

2 Likes

I got familied, so watched the last quarter this morning. Entertaining start to the day!

1 Like

Uninspiring set of early games today. Guess I’ll watch Cowboys@Jags :yawning_face: