Hand Egg Ball(ocks)

Who kidnapped the Bills offence and who are these guys on the field?

Game on

Looks like someone paid the ransom :grinning:

1 Like

Looks like the second half is going to be a sloppy mess judging by the rate the snow is falling.

1 Like

Indeed, getting - and stopping - points now will be huge

1 Like

That dropped pass just now is going to come back to haunt the Bengals.

Getting close to beat the Cowboys time :stuck_out_tongue:

Wild. The Bengals winning wouldn’t really be an “upset”, again momentum is a thing. Cinnci played their way in by winning week after week following a slow start. Still, I expected a Bills win. Losing here will be a real disappointment, Buffalo expected an appearance in the final at the very least.

Yeah the Bengals are good, sure, but they are thumping the Bills at everything. That’s a real shock, to me.

The Bengals, offensive line is dominating, and the bills are being made to look quite ordinary.

1 Like

Wonderful. Travelling Bengals fans getting a “Who Dey?” chant going. Love playoff football :football: :two_hearts:

That was very impressive by the Bengals.

1 Like

Having watched the Niners quite a lot this season I have never understood why Aiyuk doesn’t get the same love as the other stars in the team.

The QBs all love him. Perfect receiver for Shanahan offence, runs mid high routs and often adds yards after catch. He’s willing to take the hits that go with the role as well

1 Like

Nerves :grimacing: This is going to be tight

1 Like

Niners defence have to sharpen up against the pass rush.

Interceptions could win this for the Niners
Keeping the Cowboys off the field is a good strategy althogh they need to turn red zone possesion into TDs

1 Like

Nicely done by the Niners
That wasn’t an easy game agaist a good team.

2 Likes

Just watched the highlights, not really the game I expected but certainly the result I preferred!

1 Like

That is a bit naughty, it was closer than that!