Hand Egg Ball(ocks)

Eagles cos you probably know by now I fucking detest the Chiefs.

I actually quite like the Chiefs, they play imaginative football that’s always great to watch. That said, I can easily see the Eagles outplaying them in every phase of the game if they’re in form.

So I reckon the Eagles will score about 35 points. Who wins depends on Mahomes and his receivers. If they have a good game they can score more than that. I hope they do.

Is this game ever going to start?

That’s livened things up a bit.

This could be a very high scoring game :grinning:

1 Like

I was just saying that to my son in law, might be the first ever 100 pointer :slight_smile:

Eagles looking good at half time

1 Like

Chiefs in the ascendancy

Totally, momentum is very much with the chiefs.

Outstanding by Hurts.

1 Like

Congrats to the Chiefs

One of the most competitive SBs I have seen.

1 Like

Fabulous game. Could have went either way. Feel a bit sorry for the Eagles. I thought they were the marginally better team for most of the game, just didn’t fully exploit their chances and make it count.

Great game. What a shame the late flag was so influential, it would have been good to see Hurts with a chance to go down the field with 90s and no time outs!

1 Like

Just watched the highlights, having managed to avoid all spoilers. Great game, really enjoyed it.

Not enough. I went to bed.

1 Like

I didn’t bother watching any of it last night. 11:30 kick-off meant that I was fast asleep way before it started. Amazingly difficult to avoid the spoilers this morning as I had a series of MS Teams meetings early on. I’m knackered now despite the early night…

1 Like

Watched it today. Great competitive game, could’ve gone either way.

It was obvious early on that the Eagles didn’t have anyone that could handle Kelce. When they had to start double and triple teaming him it left Mahomes too much to work with, JuJu killed the Eagles in the second half.
Chiefs offensive line won the game

1 Like