Handing in your notice

Well I’ve just signed a new contract and handed my notice in here…

A good weekend ahead. :+1:

35 Likes

Congrats mate!

2 Likes

Thanks mate. It’s a huge weight off and the new job is really exciting (and a lot better paid :-))

9 Likes

Looking forward to the ensuing car thread already :smiley:

Hahaha, noooo. Nah, I’ve nearly paid for the bimmer, so my car allowance makes the better salary even beterrerer soon. Going to enjoy that and drive the old girl into the ground. I’ll save the allowance and get a milk float when the time comes.

1 Like

Brilliant. Nice one !

1 Like

Hahahahaaha…nice one.

1 Like

Good news, nice to have all that resolved before the Easter break

1 Like

Excellent stuff. Congrats.

1 Like

It’s a great feeling isn’t it :smile:. Congrats.

1 Like

Nice one, same line of work or something new,

Congratulations everyone with the career reboots - life is too short to willingly submit to misery :+1:

Just heard from Sam that’s she’s negotiated a pay rise that’s nearly as much as the most I ever got paid in my entire working life! :open_mouth: (Which being lowly public sector was admittedly fuck-all)

Looks like we’ll be able to afford to shower in warm water this year, after-all…

16 Likes

Can everyone just fuck off with being happy please?

15 Likes

I resemble that remark.

And thanks chaps. Had a moan on here yesterday. Then got invited on a call with them last night and agreed the last items, the offer letter arrived this morning. Magic.

14 Likes

Similar line. Been working with them for ages as a supplier, until we all realised they needed what was in my head more than the actual products and services we sell.

1 Like

The power of AA :grinning:

1 Like

What fraction of a working roof is it?

4 Likes

Normal service has now been resumed :ok_hand:

1 Like

6 Likes

I work with Jim.