Happy birthday pmac

Many happy returns Paul :birthday:

1 Like

Happy birthday youngster, not quite at the age where you need a fireman in attendance when you light the candles.
A glass of your favourite and a slice of chocolate cake, repeat as necessary until drunk and full.
:tumbler_glass::cake::tumbler_glass::cake::tumbler_glass::cake::tumbler_glass::cake::tumbler_glass::cake::tumbler_glass::cake::tumbler_glass::cake::sleeping_bed::sleeping_bed::sleeping_bed::sleeping_bed:

2 Likes

1 Like

Happy Birthday Paul :birthday:

1 Like

Raspberry jam?

1 Like

Happy birthday Paul

tumblr_pfbkkppMcF1skkfpco1_400

1 Like

I can’t remember it was quite a while ago. I remember being quite surprised… and secretly hoping that the adventurious gene was passed to her daughter. Sadly it wasn’t the case.

1 Like

Happy birthday Paul,

1 Like

1 Like

Oh, I thought about getting you this, as it is the thought that counts. So that saved me some dosh.

3 Likes

Hahaha, Sixty Twoth?

Nice edit :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Reflexes of a cat, me :smiley:

1 Like

I didn’t realise you could edit & see the glass image at first. You nearly got Happy 30th Steve !

1 Like

The cake is awesome. Three layers of chocolate and no raspberry jam!

Very chocolatey :+1:

11 Likes

Happy Birthday Paul have a great day. :birthday::notes:

1 Like

Lovely :star_struck:

Happy Birthday :cake::tumbler_glass:

1 Like

I don’t like getting authorities involved in food matters,however I’d seriously contemplate calling the police if jam was put in my chocolate cake

3 Likes

Have a good one Paul.:cake:

1 Like

Cake looks good, portion size looks small. At that rate you could feed the whole island.

Oh, and this exists as a thing.

And many date related pleasantries in your direction.

1 Like

Happy birthday Paul, same day as Gwen. We have just had a day in Durham visiting the cathedral and then some bookshops followed by a steak at Miller and Carter in Sunderland. Hope you have had as good a good day as we have.

2 Likes