Happy New Year šŸ»

mehā€¦

9 Likes

Happy New Year all!

8 Likes

Bottoms up !

The artillery started an hour or so ago here (not right here) - celebrating New Year in Turkmenistan I imagine.

All the best for 2020 :grin:.

VB

9 Likes

Looking forward to seeing 2019 feck off out of it. Bit worried about 2020 TBH, what with Brexit in January. Still, Iā€™m looking forward to sunlight uplands and the unicornsā€¦:unicorn::unicorn::unicorn:

Happy New Year to allā€¦ :champagne::clinking_glasses::champagne::champagne::clinking_glasses::champagne::champagne::clinking_glasses::champagne::champagne::clinking_glasses::champagne::champagne::clinking_glasses::champagne::champagne::clinking_glasses::champagne:

12 Likes

Happy new year to everyone. Am I the only one who couldnā€™t give a monkeys about New Yearā€™s Eve ?
Could have gone to a friends bar but weā€™ve had Chinese , take Ruby out for a walk before the bangs. Now set for a couple drinks and chill.

10 Likes

Nope, couldnā€™t care less. Currently doing a spot of programming to pass the time.

5 Likes

Another year ends and a new one begins - Same old, same old.:unamused:

8 Likes

Donā€™t mean an awful lot here, either.

I do like watching the fireworks, on the telly, though

2 Likes

Down the local for early doors and now back home for a Ribeye and other stuff. Then chill with some records.

Happy New Year to you all, no matter how miserable you pretend to be :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

15 Likes

Happy new year everyone! Looking forward to what next year brings.

11 Likes

Meh!

(Nice steaks thoseā€¦:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:)

5 Likes

HNY to all cunts everywhere :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

Happy New Year all!!

9 Likes

Iā€™m at the kids disco at my local which has just come to a close, rock nā€™ roll lifestyle or what!
Sound is awful, speakers distorting and the twat has played ā€˜sweet Carolineā€™ twice.

Happy New Year All :guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar:

9 Likes

Are you sure you arenā€™t at home and dreaming about Scalford?

5 Likes

And then led zeppelin 2.

7 Likes

5 Likes

Happy New Year allā€¦from deepest darkest Wales :wink:

DJI_0036.jpg by -DaveBailey1-

12 Likes

Happy New Year and a healthy 2020 to you all ! :beers: :wine_glass:

10 Likes

Have given up on NYE. Deadpool on the TV lying in bed with a cuppa.

Meh to festivitiesā€¦

10 Likes