48 of 60 posts before the event.

Ya lovable bunch of nitwits!!!

Happy Noo Year to you all!!

10 Likes

Youngster.

2 Likes

Happy new year monkey boys!

10 Likes

Holy fuck youā€™re old, Iā€™ve been calling my brother an old cunt because heā€™s 39 tonight/tomorrow.

((heā€™s the youngest brother))

7 Likes

From a Harrogate sprog ffs :flushed:

Iā€™ve been introducing my 16 year old daughter to The Pixies. The results are encouraging.

Happy new year fellow audio fools. :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

Excellent parenting. :metal:

2 Likes

Happy New Year you lot.

Had a few friends & kids over for food, drinks and a few fireworks. They have all gone now and while half-heartedly clearing up I found half a bottle of Prosecco.

Seems a shame to waste itā€¦

Cheers.

11 Likes

HNY to meat men everywhere - hope 2020 brings you what you want :wink:

9 Likes

Bottoms up. Iā€™ve just found some ā€˜left overā€™ wine in the kitchen. It could be a long night.

5 Likes

Back home. I love London on NYE but bloody hell it is so expensive.

2 Likes

Happy new year everyone, I am actually ruinedā€¦

9 Likes

Last song and bed. Probably.

Iā€™m just cracking open some orange and cacao Sipsmith gin!

Well that went well - which was the last thing I expected, absolutely leathered, but just back from walking the dogs and still buzzin. Ended-up with 11 of us seeing it in, played some good tunes, talkked bollocks, ate too much, drank too muchā€¦ Dead man walking, but fuck it, better to enjoy a shorter run than dawdle thru mediocrity all yer lifeā€¦

Oi! Less-it. After 49 years itā€™s time to start living out of sheer spite - as a big-olā€™ FUCK YOU to whatever demons mkae you come out with shit
like that!

10 Likes

Happy New Year to everyone from Hollywood!

14 Likes

Bollocks to New Year. I went to bed early, but one child stayed up to watch the fireworks on TV and then the other got up and was discovered by wife downstairs watching YouTube at 1am. All this passed me by!

1 Like

Happy new year, allā€¦

Pretty restrained here, which means I havenā€™t had to start the day a sweaty, unslept mess, in front of my visiting relatives. Had to fend off extreme peer-pressure to leg it round the corner and join in with some revelry that I wouldnā€™t have escaped from till dawn, at a mates round the cornerā€¦ which was quite challenging, but I managed it. Still had a nice night anywayā€¦ I guess this means Iā€™m vaguely showing signs of ā€œgrowing upā€ā€¦

7 Likes

I stayed up until gone 10-00! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes