Happy New Year

5 Likes

Mehā€¦

2 Likes

I hate NYE.

1 Like

We are doing a buffet for three tonight. There will be cheese and pineapple on sticks. :+1:

8 Likes

Takeaway Indian for us :yum:

1 Like

We had that last night, so itā€™s pizza tonight.

1 Like

Posh bugger.
Happy Hootenanny everyone.

1 Like

HNY everyone

I am told the garden ā€œpubā€ (known as the Heathcote Arms) will be open tonight. Three households from three adjacent houses gathering in their own gardens, getting pissed and with some irreverent banter

I wish Iā€™d bought the fire bowl Louise wanted

2 Likes

I read that as fire bow, and was about to go straight onto Amazon

4 Likes

Happy New year fellas
Roast Pork dinner for us this evening with a few red wines followed by Jools Holland.

2 Likes

Just the family, a couple of Beers (up early tomorrow) and some board games for us.

Wishing everyone a Happy and, above all, healthy New Year :champagne: :champagne:

1 Like

Happy New Year to all.

We are in with a pizza , going all out with a supermarket fresh one.

Iā€™m quite looking forward to it. Normally Iā€™m either at a party wishing I was at home or at home wishing I was at a party ā€¦

Cheers

2 Likes

Just hoping nobody in the village has any fireworks as it freaks Tara out something chronic.

Bonfire night was a bloody nightmare and she refused to go out after dark for the best part of two weeks after that.

5 Likes

yes Marley hates themā€¦they terrify him.

Wifeā€™s birthday today. Done the presents and fancy breakfast. Bit of a walk later and then probably scrabble and telly after a some fish n stuff for tea.
Hope you all have a lovely day.

2 Likes

We seem to get fireworks every week here - no idea why. No doubt will be loads tonight.

We were planning a walk out with the FoLs, lunch outside a pub and then a visit to Plymouthā€™s new ā€˜Boxā€™ museum. Fuck you Tier 3 regs (especially as Devonā€™s infection rates are already heading downwards from a pretty low start point)

1 Like

I am off to work in a couple of hours* (oh, joy!) but Iā€™m hoping to be home before close of traffic and the inevitable kick-off from those cunts who arenā€™t following Tier 4 restrictions and insist on partying.

*This will be the first NYE in several years that I havenā€™t been on Night Shift. This is only because the trains arenā€™t running all night due to Covid.

6 Likes

Nobody should need telling to stay home this eve. The fact they do need telling, and will ignore it anyway, shows how selfish these people really are.

I hope youā€™re ok, and everyone else who has to deal with these morons. I thank my lucky stars Iā€™ve been able to hole up at home through this. Iā€™d be locked up for clouting people by now I think.

4 Likes

Are they still having a firework display on the Thames?