Happy New Year

Afraid not. This is as good as it gets.

2 Likes

Not sure I’ll even make it to the slag off jools Holland part of the day
Feel knackered

2 Likes

Ex sent me this card to wish well for the year ahead.

Hope it works out better everyone, let’s blindly go where none have been before.

8 Likes

13 Likes

I don’t want to end 2020 on bad terms with anyone. This means that you have a little over 7 hours left to get your apologies in.

Happy New Year to you all.

:innocent:

7 Likes

fuck that - HNY

2 Likes

How rude. I shall forgive this transgression.

:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Happy New Year Everyone! :wine_glass::notes::beers::cocktail::clinking_glasses::+1::soccer::notes:

8 Likes

They’ve been going off intermittently here (not right here - we don’t have any) for an hour or more - pretty much as soon as it got dark.

We’ll be having cottage pie and veg, bramble-and-apple crumble, a choc or three and a few glasses of wine. Mrs VB hasn’t stayed up for midnight for at least the last 10 years. I’ll stay up to celebrate surviving 2020 and to curse it roundly as it ends. No offence meant if you got married/fell in love this year, or were born, or are Biden/Harris, or moved into your dream home …

VB

7 Likes

Happy New Yeah :cheese::beers:

8 Likes

Happy New Year all!

2 Likes

Same here - think they have some set up whereby one goes off on the hour every hour. Probably a whole load will go off at midnight.

Tara is not impressed. - currently shaking like a leaf.

C**ts. :rage:

1 Like

WW3 right now in SE London :angry:

Here’s to a better year ahead for us all :beers:

11 Likes

Happy New Year all. Surely Boris can’t make a worse job of 2021 :grimacing:

3 Likes

Feck, he’s only gone and said it :astonished:

1 Like

Someone had to :grin:

1 Like

No, no, they really didn’t.

Happy new year everyone. I can’t drink this until I finish my night shift tomorrow morning, cheers.

9 Likes

Night all, see you next year :+1:

14 Likes