Hey there

would have been a better troll

3 Likes

You have had 42 years in which you could have changed it, but no. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

This might workā€¦ Try your Multi Meter Ici. Focus till you have boss eyes, thatā€™s it focus. Yes youā€™ve got it, Bob Ross! Bob Ross is the divine. Now eat a mince pie and have a nice nap.

1 Like

And ā€˜all interconnects are the same but you should get rid of the stepped attenuatorā€™ would have been the usual response.

VB

I was surprised, going from in-line attenuators to a passive pre, how muchh um was being picked up. Never there before.

I like it. Anyway, it would have upset my mother. My surnameā€™s a weird spelling too and that does occasionally cause actual trouble.

VB

I was surprised, going from in-line attenuators to a passive pre, how much hum was suddenly a problem.

Not as weird as mine FFS. There are 7 people in the UK with my surname, all my family.

And the next people in the phone book are me and my family.

VB

Thatā€™s straw not hey

Wrong.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/pet-equipment-accessories/-fresh-hay-bales-for-sale-Ā£5-per-bale-/1311060982

Now fuck off you utter cunt.

3 Likes

How shall i fuck off o lord ? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Thatā€™s the first one having the weekend off.

Why is it there are a few people on here who shit themselves when we get a new member? Itā€™s like looking after special needs.

6 Likes

Took 74 posts before someone called you a cuntā€¦you need to try harder :smirk:

4 Likes

Iā€™m guessing ā€˜tediously, very tediouslyā€™ā€¦:face_with_monocle:

I like this place already. :couplekiss_woman_woman: Keep the insults coming

1 Like

they will, with pictures

1 Like