Hifi tricks

So, how come a CD sounds better if you stop it and then press play, rather than playing it from pause? Because, dear readers, we can assure you they do

Eh?

1 Like

LOL. WTF? dickhead central, as usual.

1 Like

Have they dug up Peter Belt to edit that rag now?

2 Likes

Hahaha, Christ.

Very apt.

I need to balance my listening space on JCB inner tubes, undo all the sockets so they hang loose, smash all displays, fuck the pause button off and listen to music from 2-3 am in a light tight room.

2 Likes

I think we may be missing the point…How would someone come across such an article?
:innocent:

4 Likes

Why the fuck would you read that rubbish? WhatHi-Fi is only fit for wiping. It is glossy Andrex, which means it is not very good for the only task it is fit for.

2 Likes

Becky Scarrott has a better avatar on Twitter than any of the ones on here

Becky Scarrott twitter

Not sure whose hi-fi system that is on the window sill behind her.

VB

3 Likes

There’s a window?

5 Likes

A certain fellow journalist maintains that a CD player sounds better if you press ‘Play’ on the front panel of the player compared to pressing ‘Play’ on the remote control.

Polite and respectful mode ON

I suspect he may be misguided in this opinion.

Polite and respectful mode OFF

2 Likes

Kinell she is flexible :muscle:

Fucking bollocks is what it is.

4 Likes

Who gives a fuck. this thread is only about Becky Scarrott’s avatar now.

Pages of your What Hifi mags stuck together then?

Look at that mingegap!

Im off for some special time

7 Likes

Admittedly, that’s another way of putting it.

1 Like

Wait!

Wut?!

So hifi is full of mentally fragile obsessives with heads full of batshit-ludicrous notions…?

Who knew? :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Here is some light reading for you. 700 odd old Hifi magazines only £3 each or £1.2 the lot.

Ideal for the incontinent gentleman. The sellers name is apparantly ‘Sham’. He appears to be a purveyor of foo.