Hifi tricks

Under adhesive scrutiny it is possible to note Becky’s ‘shadow self’ - correctly attuned Gentlemen will decipher her whispered message:
“You are not leaving this room till the neighbors complain about the smell”.

2 Likes

Do you think Becky has ever actually met any hifi enthusiasts? If so, she would know that in most cases, the neighbours probably gave up complaining about the smell a long time ago.

1 Like

Becky probably can’t even spell “hifi”.

Becky doesn’t need to.

2 Likes

Becky should sell hifi.

Hifi would sound better if Becky sold it to you.

What’s that you say, Becky - cables are the most important part of any system? Yes, I see that now.

2 Likes

They forgot the green pen trick, that didn’t work either.

1 Like

It would work very well if Becky was selling the green pens.

3 Likes

Squash balls under your sepertates.

I tried that, the nurses had a laugh at A&E.

9 Likes

Yes, I believe so albeit under controlled conditions. Fun fact, WHF actually has two Beckys in its employ.

I’ve just skimmed through that load of shite.
Nothing changes does it? same bullshit I used to read in the 90s when I didn’t know any better.
I admire their front to publish it tbh.

1 Like

Tweaked that for you. I’ve seen this article linked here, Faecesbook, Reddit, AVF, Twitter, you name it. All those lovely uniques bumping up the numbers to present to would be advertisers.

2 Likes

Essentially a massive troll article.

1 Like

You can say that for her.

VB

1 Like

This is not a politically correct thing to say but Ms Scarrot is actually the less attractive of the two Beckys.

1 Like

We all trolls now, baby!

Well beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I’m sure, but if this is true then for heaven’s sake don’t show any pictures of the other one to @Penance.

VB

1 Like

He’ll be lost to us for a week after seeing Anne Widdecombe in the cockpunch thread.

2 Likes

:+1: Probably raping his monitor as we speak…

Embedded in her crusty squirrel nest as i type.

2 Likes

Frankly amazed that it’s not healed-over like a sparsely-thatched Beetle-bonnet…

1 Like

Had to beat it with a stick but im in now.

3 Likes