Holidays

Where I relaxed.

1 Like

That’s at least 20%

1 Like

That makes 2 of us :tired_face:

2 Likes

The reason I needed the holiday was the shock of the expense of the new amp! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Looks similar to Lopwell inside

1 Like

McCarthy and Stone have gone upmarket.

3 Likes

Butlins Marrakech looks lovely, a early success from our Governments plans to export the best of British around the world.

3 Likes

Currently toying with the idea of some sort of all-inclusive style family holiday in the summer (the other option being a sort of grand tour of Italy). Ideally having somewhere where we can put the boys into some planned activities run by staff so that we can at least have some time to ourselves.

Anyone done this / have recommendations?

Cannot afford anywhere too pricey as putting 3 dogs into kennels isn’t cheap.

Best holiday camp site ever - near Florence - loads of supervised stuff for the kids - multiple swimming pools, many restaurants, pizza oven, ice cream stand, shopping mall - even had its own card to use to pay for everything, saved you carrying cash around.

3 Likes

Sounds like hell on earth

3 Likes

Camping

Swmbo will not read further

Can’t remember any tents on the Norcenni site - there were plenty of luxury mobile homes with AC though :+1:

Pikey!

3 Likes

Not long to get beach ready. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The “blue” should be dazzling :+1:

Not more holidays!!!

1 Like

That’s a bit rich :roll_eyes:

I see four chairs round the table. Are you entertaining an extra lady this holiday ?

Four?

Just looked again, and seen the extra place mats. Christ on a bike, five ladies ?!