Horn Videos Playing Jizz šŸ’©

Because jazz canā€™t be enjoyed on a radio or even live? Because itā€™s audiophile music?
WTF are you on about?

Itā€™s just a genre a vast percentage of audiophiles listen to innit

That and girl and guitar songwriters

And yeah jazz canā€™t be enjoyed on any medium

A large number of ā€˜audiophilesā€™ listen to classical too. Have you got the same problem with that?

Iā€™d also dispute the ā€˜vast percentageā€™ bit. Not based on the audiophiles Iā€™ve met at hifi shows.

1 Like

Except mags. Jazz mags.

10 Likes

Are we saying weā€™re not audiophiles now

To me I think an audiophile listens to equipment over music. I see myself as doing one thing or the other at various times. So, who cares really.

Seems to me Jazz was the original dance music.

Jazz is amazing and Iā€™ve hardly even scratched the surface.

I wonder how many on here love House though?

Like if you love House!

5 Likes

No. Iā€™d guess most here are but the ā€˜vast percentageā€™ of those here arenā€™t into jazz. Some are but Iā€™d guess far more arenā€™t.

God I hope Iā€™m not. Ghastly people.

4 Likes

Are we talking deep house or handbag house?

I love jazz and house. Love a bit of jazzy house.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be honest, I have a hard time categorising it. I like a bit of all I believe. Truly, I really love the stuff thatā€™s a bit Gospel style.

Stuff Iā€™ve bought from Juno seems to be in the deep genre but I havenā€™t got a clue really.

Yes, this make a lot of sense. Get up and dance and also listen to horns.

Hard house

2 Likes

This feels like weā€™re getting into 3 Little Pigs territory.

I have no problem with jazz. Itā€™s what Iā€™m supposed to infer from a recording of the kind of scale and dynamics that horns can reproduce, by listening through my phone or iPad, that Iā€™m struggling with :man_shrugging:t3:

7 Likes

Yus :ok_hand:

For the record I like Jazz and Hard house.

1 Like

Well we canā€™t all be cool

1 Like

Iā€™m saying youā€™re not with the era of pressings you listen to.

Letā€™s be fair, there will be a spectrum regarding audiophiles too. Like anything, from plebs to batshit.

1 Like