Car Wants (maybe once, but now just anything Jim can find on the internet. 🙄)

With less murdered Smurfs in the interior

4 Likes

As shared to me by Sam of @Mrs_Maureen_OPinion fame :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I’d prefer it with thinner wheels you can actually buy legal tyres for…

1 Like
3 Likes

That is fucking LUVVERLY! Buy it.

1 Like

Bulbous to the point of ridiculous - I still love the 1954 Arnolt-Bristol roadster.

7 Likes

that front end is pointing at the sky and more ground clearance than a LR defender, could be a really cool looking car though.

1 Like
2 Likes

Made my day

1 Like

The exhaust is so mad here the clearance seems required if not mental.

Remotes?

:thinking:

That’s a beauty! Stunning colour too!

Surprised by the interior, the design has aged well, there’s aspects that don’t look the best part of 40yrs old.

WOW :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You could buy Hugh Hefner’s one…

Happy Wednesday.

The back bit is not dreadful. There is a certain D-typeiness about it. Alright if you like a bit of bulbous.

This bit should be (if it hasn’t already been) driven in to a wall at speed.

I am now wondering how many bunnies sat here (and why scratch n sniff o’vision was never a thing.)

1 Like

It is actually a Leyland Royal Tiger. No Tiger Cub was fitted with a O.680 engine; they had the 5.7L O.350 engine…
Also it’s fitted with a Pneumocyclic Transmission with two pedals; not a Pre-select transmission which has three pedals.:nerd_face:

:heart_eyes::star_struck:

4 Likes

Worrying lack of attention-to-detail from the dealer - chassis plate says tan interior, pictures say black, advert says red; chassis plate says ‘Parmatti Light Blue’ (see pic), car is dark blue with a white stripe… &c &c… Whole thing looks unloved, much as its history suggests - proper ugly duckling.

At least being based on a pre-war saloon explains the axle height…

2 Likes