Car Wants (maybe once, but now just anything Jim can find on the internet. 🙄)

You are all so predictable and mundane.

I can only dream of being worthy… :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Last week I was making my merry way up the A31 towards Farnham when my world was completely turned on its axis as I was overtaken by what appeared to be Satan himself belching a thunderstorm, chewing on rocks and gargling an earthquake.

As the massive behemoth vanished into the distance I briefly caught a glimpse of the words “Mercedes” and the mysterious code “G63 AMG”. Once I composed myself, mopped up the dribbles and stopped drooling, I decided that perhaps I might quite like one of these.

3 Likes

Sold mine. IDIOT!

8 Likes

And a SRT Hellcat

4 Likes

One of these bastards playing Neu! at full pelt

Or

might be sufficient to make me get a drivers license.

2 Likes

Pretty much anything by Chip Fosse…for example…

etc., etc…

5 Likes

My Dad had a V8 Rover back in the 70s and we loved it, economy was awful but wasn’t such an issue back then.

Always fancied a TR5

Run about

Cliff road touring

Popping to see Nan

Taking cat to vet

Business / commuting

Weekend RV

9 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

4 Likes
2 Likes

http://www.themovienetwork.com/sites/themovienetwork.com/files/imagecache/630x375/aston_martin_db5_goldfinger_01_0.jpg

1 Like

Foose. Lovely styling, just a shame he minks everything up with the wrong wheels every time.

If you want custom - aim high - and the late George Barris is GOD

(see also mr MWS RV and PPmobile above)

etc. etc. etc.

If you wanted it when you were 8 - chances are George built it :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Hate the later Corvettes, but this on the other hand is rather wonderful. Looks like the boss agrees…

5 Likes

Still my favourite car ever

5 Likes

Vehicle specifically designed for members of the 'toir to transport lunch components.

:slightly_smiling_face:

I hate cars. Nasty, smelly uncomfortable things driven by nasty, smelly unpleasant people.

2 Likes

:triumph::triumph::triumph: Oi! I resemble that remark!

2 Likes

Me too sadly, :unamused:

1 Like