Favourite pose…

4 Likes

Random twitter post needs sharing

3 Likes

Lazybones zzzzzzz

10 Likes

Beanbag Yin and Yang

8 Likes

Is that a Chord amplifier I spy on your rack?

Hopefully 255V AC supply will make it go pop.

Yes it is. It’s a test mule fitted inside an old 2800 that Chord built that never reached production so it lives here. People who are not exactly stand up fans of the brand have been a little surprised by it.

EDIT

The box that notes 255 is incoming, also ensures that 230 is what comes out so no bueno.

1 Like

That’ll be me :wink:. I’ve heard one or two of their dacs sound reasonably like music but every chord amp I’ve listened to has been synthetic, entirely unconvincing, and basically overpriced dogshit in a shiny case.

Anyway, back to cats!

So they made a good sounding amp and decided not to put it into production…

…in that form, no.

Just dropped Squeaky off at the cattery :sob::sob:

7 Likes

7 Likes

Where’s my fucking Port?

2 Likes

In a storm ?

1 Like

Lord Boots relaxing to the sound of Frank’s wild years…

5 Likes

My cat smells like vanilla cake :cake: Odd, seeing how she washes herself with her tongue, which smells (to be brutally frank) like a tramp’s cock wiped with a rotting sardine.

1 Like

Yep, it is strange, especially because they always groom themselves immediately after eating. :thinking:
But, if her breath/mouth smells really bad when she hasn’t just eaten, could it be a symptom of an underlying health issue?

I’m overstating the power of the smell, it’s just a normal cat food odour. I remember her breath being really foul when she lost her milk teeth.

1 Like

I’ve told you a million times not to over exaggerate :rofl::rofl:

1 Like