If a cat has 9 lives,

He clearly requests nicely so you let him stop.

He is aware of my shift patterns, so if he stays for a while- as opposed to quick visits in spring and summer- he always asks to leave about 45 minutes before my bed time!

As you can see from his fabulous attire, he is a true gentleman and is always extremely polite!

He is great company!:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Tilly posing in the sun this morning.

7 Likes

I have things to do but have Cat Paralysis…

7 Likes

Teh Internetz would call it Purralysis.

4 Likes

Coon in a box…

8 Likes

Ziggy in a ring

20220407_093356 by uh_simon, on Flickr

20220407_095615 by uh_simon, on Flickr

3 Likes

Narelle has taken in some ironing for a neighbour. Squeaky decides it’s a perfect bed…

Luckily, she also has cats.

7 Likes

Napoleon this morning

12 Likes

That’s such a good photo.

2 Likes

Yeah, jungle camo…

Lord Boots inspecting his garden. We’re delighted that the first Tulips have started to flower!

7 Likes

10 Likes

Hi

10 Likes

She’s a lovely looking cat. Is she any better around unfamiliar people yet?

Psycho cat bends me to her will

1 Like

She will approach and sniff a couple of family members when they visit, but immediately scoots if they make any attempt to touch her.
Unfamiliar visitors, fugget about it :rofl:

1 Like

When I moved Jim in with me in 2019, he was terrified of my son. Jim’s tiny brain was simply unable to come to terms that the toddler that was in the house when he and his mother were adopted by my ex-wife and I, was now fully cat capable. It was hard to watch because my son felt he was doing something wrong when he wasn’t; as we’ve covered before, Jim just isn’t very bright.

Over the last six months or so, I’m delighted to say that everything has just clicked but it’s now clicked so far in the other direction that Jim will spend most of his time with the boy. I came downstairs to find that a serious art session was underway and Jim was skillfully serving as a paperweight;

17 Likes

Cat thread necro prevention post.

Pay attention!

9 Likes