If a cat has 9 lives,

7 Likes

Decent handwriting for a cat :+1:

Lord Boots is unhappy about this being the last issue of HFW.

5 Likes

Snuggling weather . . .

12 Likes
1 Like

Someone had a hard shift last night… :joy:

6 Likes

:joy:

5 Likes

We’ve been away for a couple of days, so Squeaky is being rather needy…

8 Likes

8 Likes

Smiling cos you’re both back :smiley:

2 Likes

LOOK AT HIS LITTLE FACE:

10 Likes

…butter wouldn’t melt :smiley:

After giving me some Employment Law advice , it was time for Rest and Relaxation for Lord Boots. Note ‘Kill Button’ is not activated.:grin:

11 Likes

All tired and shagged out after a long squawk…

6 Likes

6 Likes

1 Like

Update: The day after that photo was taken, he decided to bring a live mouse in, which hid under a speaker. Lifted the speaker and he just sat and fucking stared at it. Ended up having to pick up the fucking mouse (which bit me), and put it back outside.

About an hour later he was back in the house with the same mouse, now appreciably injured, which he continued to play with, until I took it back outside and stoved it over the head with a breeze block.

The twat.

9 Likes

I use my co2 pistol for that,

Loki always brings his 1/4 dead stuff in to the kitchen. To be fair he advertises the fact by yowing really loud so that we come and admire his prowess as an apex predator. Then he drops it and depending on species and level of injury it either scuttles away under a cupboard/appliance or flaps around the kitchen. I’ve learned to bring a wastepaper bin in to the kitchen when he yows away now.

He brought a fucking huge rat in the other week which he’d chewed a back leg off, but was dragging itself around like the Terminator, leaving a trail of blood all over the tiles.

The cunt.

5 Likes

Wow, top cating…:sunglasses:

1 Like

Ice pack on my knee :ice_cube:, warm cat on my lap :cat2: . . .

9 Likes