If a cat has 9 lives,

Pandora is beautiful and based on that pic surely has Maine wild cat dominant genes!

They all have their own characters, ours is not particularly sociable and very much her own girl. The one exception, she does like a lap occasionally, just mine, she won’t sit with anyone else which isn’t conducive to changing records but digital is sounding decent these days!

4 Likes

Our Boots does this. Only when I play records. Do you get ‘the look’ when you dare to move? :joy:

Montgomery (RIP), just chilling

8 Likes

Probably my favourite cat growing up. Died about 5 due to some skin disease sadly

6 Likes

I’ve only known two cats that enjoyed playing fetch.

Lord Boots does not entertain such “banal nonsense”…

1 Like

Bobbi will play fetch with either a wadded up ball of aluminum foil or cat jingle balls

IMG_7225

She has to initiate the game though by presenting the toy she wants tossed.

Actually, she’s about as “trained” as a cat gets; responds to her name, will come sit on my lap when invited, presents her paw for a handshake, can “speak” (“yeah”, “hello”, and “hi”)

1 Like

:person_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

Erm…Nope!:black_cat:

4 Likes

The stable cat which I have affectionately name Fleabag

6 Likes

You wouldn’t think butter would melt would you but our Blackie is a serious ratter.

That’s the second one this month! There are quite a few allotments nearby and I reckon that’s his hunting ground.

8 Likes
2 Likes

Fantastic news. A life in space without being able to doomscroll pet videos was a deal-breaker for me. Glad they’ve cracked it

Simba the Ginja Ninja. In this scene he’s poised to attack the shadow on the kitchen floor of me taking this picture. It’s easy to see how cats are at the top of their food chain…

10 Likes

Zeus giving me the side-eye

7 Likes

Tilly’s new favourite place.

7 Likes

Monty opening his catnip cracker…

…wearing his Christmas jumper, of course.

16 Likes

Edit. Finger trouble!

Generally annoyed, as always

10 Likes

6 Likes

9 Likes