If a cat has 9 lives,

4 Likes

Get to spend lots of time on the little armchair in the kitchen with the ginger ninja and it makes me happy

11 Likes

Chilling on a Sunday morning with this lovely boy who scared the crap out of us recently by suddenly becoming very unwell indeed. A brisk £1,600 of (mercifully insured) vet’s treatment later to deal with an infection and he’s back in business.

13 Likes

Zeus is a bloody poser

9 Likes

He got upset when we took his lemon away, so we had to bring it back.

11 Likes

A chap with unusual taste! I thought all cats had a strong dislike for citrus fruits! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Zeus investigating the ducklings…

5 Likes

Otto & Puck. :heart_eyes_cat:

8 Likes

Otto vs Puck! :scream_cat:

6 Likes

They need to finish their wine and chill out.

4 Likes

“Did someone mention wine?”

11 Likes

Played with our Mk2 Ginger yesterday afternoon! He is a frequent visitor. A neighbour saved his life a couple of years ago.

He was found with injuries hiding under a car. He was dragged out and kept safe and warm by a neighbour until he started to eat again.

He’s a lovely little chap. Always wants to play. Gets vocal if nobody plays with him. He ia also a lap cat! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

This fucker sleeping away the day after a night of shenanigans that eventually resulted in me getting up up at 4am.

12 Likes

Nonchalant foot behind head.

12 Likes

8 Likes

Lounging about with Ted.

9 Likes

Sad to report that Colin, my parents’ absolute unit of a cat, had to be put to sleep yesterday after his liver and kidneys called it quits.

The physical embodiment of not giving a fuck, he will be much missed.

20 Likes

Sorry to hear that, I’ve greatly enjoyed the Colin related updates over the years.

2 Likes

Really sorry to hear that Ed. Colin was much loved.

1 Like

Sorry to hear about Colin - he was obviously well loved and lived the best cat life.

1 Like