Socks man may be single

Parking for two

3 Likes

Goto 3-way

Tekne

Surround sound

Makes Coco’s look like a single Wharfdale Diamond in comparison.:grinning:

2 Likes

Neat design. Presumably when you come to move the amp you just turn what look like the power blocks on their sides and they become the wheels for the central unit. Dontcha just love mechanical researchers :smile:.

VB

1 Like

Either that or @freefallrob has taken some of his work home.

1 Like

Coffee

This pic kind of gives me the fear. The A5’s are very heavy. I don’t want to imagine working all day with two over head it makes me need a nap

1 Like

The original Vitavox Thunderbolts I bought came from the walls of the Vauxhall factory canteen in Luton. I think that room doubled as a roller disco for the staff from time to time.

3 Likes

That surround sound rig looks similar to part of the set up at a Simply Red (ssshh !) concert I went to at Wembley Arena back in the day.

One of the most impressive sound systems that I have heard at a gig.

1 Like

I heard the Eagles, in Wembley Stadium, during their Hell Freezes Over tour, and that sounded stunning.
Looked it up, was 1996.
Wow Found the set list

Mrs VB and I were at one of those gigs. I remember them sounding as tight and slick as the records, and that was in an acoustically unfriendly setting, so the equipment must have been excellent.

VB

When sodding great big speakers don’t do enough bass and you need a large sub behind them.

For the people who have lived off other peoples hard work. :hushed:

Any idea what the subs are? It’s not like the big Gryphon systems struggle with bottom end.

No idea, but it’s probably the price of a small flat.

It is not a Krell MRS

That room is also a shining beacon for the notion that money cannot buy taste.

7 Likes

It’s in Vietnam, they like that sort of shit.

Not Magico either.

I so want a pair of these from Zellation, just love Zellation speakers along with most of the bigger Magico.